YADAH Green Tea Pure Cleansing Balm
- Solid yet soft cleansing balm turns into sherbet like texture as soon as it touches spatula. Quickly melts into smooth and rich texture as you rub it against the skin. Turns milky when water is added to wash if off.
- No need for scrubbing or pulling yet leaving your face soft and moisturizing but non-oily.
- This cleanser combines blend of green tea leaf with organic olive oil. The nourishing antioxidant from olive oil has anti-aging benefits as with anti-inflammatory benefits from green tea leaf.
- It is cruelty free and formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, mineral oil, alcohol, artificial coloring, Synthetic fragrances, Cyclic Silicones, PEGs, and Formaldehydes.
HOW TO USE:
- At the first step of cleansing routine, use spatula to scoop a dime sized amount onto dry skin and gently massage in circular motions.
- Add a splash of warm water to emulsify and remove oil-based impurities. Rinse thoroughly before moving to the next step.
- Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, Beeswax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Water, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder (0.3%), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Vulgaris Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin