HUXLEY Moroccan Gardener Body Wash 300ml
- Huxley's signature scent body wash gently cleanses, hydrates dry and sensitive skin, and awakens the sense with a refreshing scent.
- Cleanses dead skin cells and skin impurities with a soft and silky lather created by gentle rolling motion.
- Coconut-derived surfactants leaves essential moisturizing ingredients on the skin to maintain oil and moisture balance.
- Includes Sahara prickly pear seed oil that is far lighter with a greater moisturizing effect than argan oil due to its high content of linoleic acid.
- Anti-aging effect due to vitamin E (tocopherol) content that is over 400 times higher than olive oil.
KEY INGREDIENTS :
- Sahara Prickly Pear Seed Oil
- Tea Tree Leaves
HOW TO USE :
- Lather up in the bath or shower using hands or sponge.
- Massage gently over wet skin and rinse thoroughly.
- Water, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Fragrance, Amyl Cinnamal, Eugenol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Water, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Isostearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate