HUXLEY Cleansing Gel; Be Clean Be Moist 200ml
- Cleansing gel enriched with cactus extract. Containing cactus extract. Containing cactus extract and prickly pear seed oil, it is more moisturizing than typical cleansing gels and leaves your skin feeling smooth; not tight.
- A refreshing scent that promotes relaxation. When you wash your face with Huxley Cleansing Gel, a refreshing signature scent makes you feel calm and relaxed.
- Silky, fine micro-bubbles. Non-ionic surfactants which is less irritating to skin are used. Silky, fine bubbles gently cleanse your skin with a soft touch.
- Hydrating cleanser that retains moisture. This cleansing gel, formulated with cactus extract, instantly hydrates the skin while providing superior moisturizing abilities since it contains hyaluronic acid that captures moisture.
- Recommended for sensitive skin that gets tight and dry after cleansing, or anyone who's looking for a moisturizing and hydrating cleanser.
KEY INGREDIENTS :
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Citrus Extracts
- Centella Asiatica Extract
HOW TO USE :
- Pump 2-3 times and create lather with some water or wet hand.
- Gently massage onto the skin and rinse off with lukewarm water
- Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Water, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Acrylates/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Chloride, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Betula Alba Bud Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Bud Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Bud Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Potassium Hydroxide, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Isostearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Propanediol, Glycerin, Ethanol, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance