GOODAL Vegan Rice Milk Moisturizing Cream
- Goodal's Vegan Rice Milk Moisturizing Cream has been clinically tested to provide 24-hour moisture for dry and irritated skin.
- Helps strengthen and recover damaged skin barrier with rich aqua ceramide and vegan formula.
- The Vegan Rice Milk Moisturizing Cream is made with a plant-based formula. It passes the skin irritation test, which makes it gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin to use.
- Its nourishing and fast-absorbing texture penetrates deep into the skin to keep your skin soft and hydrated for 24-hours.
- Goodal's Vegan Rice Milk Moisturizing Line is made with recycled plastic containers and 100% sugar cane paper packaging that’s been printed with soy ink.
KEY INGREDIENTS :
- Vegan Rice Milk
- Aqua Ceramide
- Soy Milk
HOW TO USE :
- Use at the last step of basic skincare.
- Apply moderate amount on face and gently apply along the skin texture to let it absorb.
- Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Diglycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Trehalose, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Rice Bran Oil, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Phytate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Soymilk, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Tocopherol, Ceramide NP, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate