Folligen Black Boosting Treatment
- This treatment can be used for all hair types that require grayscale coverage. Of course, dyed or bleached hairs can also temporarily be darkened.
- Increase your darkening of gray hairs when used in combination with Folligen Black Shampoo.
- Results appear in early as 3 weeks with Folligen Black Shampoo's gray hair coverage effect. Folligen Black Effect Complex incorporates the topical ingredient polyphenol that attach to your hairs and when oxidized help cover up gray hairs.
- Helps improve scalp elasticity and removes impurities from the scalp while relieving itching and flaking, all while helping relieve hair loss symptoms, exfoliates the scalp, excessive sebum, volumizing hair, hair elasticity, and softer hair.
KEY INGREDIENTS :
- Folligen Black Effect Complex (Green Tea Catechin, Curcumin, Quercetin, Resveratrol)
- Green Tea Catechins
- Biotin - Biollagen
- GAE - Menthol
- Salicylic Acid
HOW TO USE :
- After shampooing, wet hair and scalp sufficiently with warm water.
- Apply an appropriate amount to hair and scalp evenly.
- Gently massage for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
* Use in combination with Folligen Black Shampoo for increased gray hair coverage effect.
- Purified water, Cetearyl alcohol, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Glycerin, Stearamidopropyldimethylamine, Behentrimonium chloride, Behentrimonium methosulfat, Fragrance, Steatrimonium chloride, Quaternium-33, Lanolin acid, Propylene glycol, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Cetyl alcohol, Isopropyl alcohol, Polyquaternium-22, Myristyl alcohol, Citric acid, L-menthol, Salicylic acid, Butylene glycol, Dexpanthenol, Lauryl alcohol, Caprylyl glycol, Ethylhexyl glycerin, Stearyl alcohol, Polyglyceryl-10 stearate, 1,2-hexanediol, Squalane, Hydrogenated lecithin, Tocopherol, SH-polypeptide-123, Palmitamidopropyl Trimonium Chloride, Xanthan Gum, Biotin, Quercetin, Curcumin, Green Tea Catechin, Resveratrol, Tyrosinase, Basic Brown No. 16, Basic Blue No. 99, Basic Red No. 51, Basic Yellow No. 87, Hexylcinnamal, Benzyl salicylate, CItronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool