FILA Glow Daily Pink Vitamin Sheet Mask
- A brightening sheet mask that transforms your skin to be glowy and luminous.
- The sheet is made from fine microfiber, delivering beneficial ingredients deeply into the skin.
- Glow Daily Pink Vitamin Sheet Mask combines key brightening ingredients, Vitamin B12 and Niacinamide
- It also contains Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract to strengthen the skin’s barrier by preventing water loss and nourishing the skin from within, leaving it smooth and dewy.
KEY INGREDIENTS :
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalammin): Promotes healthy skin for a glowy and bright complexion
- Niacinamide: Brightens dull and uneven skin tone while helping minimize the appearance of pores over time
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract: Retains the skin’s essential moisture, resulting in softer and smoother skin
HOW TO USE :
- Cleanse face and apply toner.
- Remove mask from package and unfold completely.
- Apply mask, adjusting around the eyes and mouth.
- Leave mask on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove mask and gently tap remaining essence into the skin. Do not wash face.
- Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Saccharomyces/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Glyceryl Glucoside, Hydroxyacetophenone, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Arginine, Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Adenosine, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Water, Milk Protein Extract, Cetearyl Glucoside, Prunus Amygdalus Amara (Bitter Almond) Seed Extract, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, <span> </span>Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Panthenol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Biotin, Pyridoxine, Cyanocobalamin, Riboflavin, Beta-Carotene, Thiamine HCl