TCFS Artclass Mood Pen Liner
- SOFT MUTED COLOR LINEUP - A trendy muted color line-up that blends in with the eye and create a vibey eye look with a natural, yet clear color payoff
- 1mm INTENSE BRUSH TIP - A dense, highly elastic brush optimized for drawing the wing stable enough for beginners to use, draw thin to thick lines freely without shaky hands!
- NO SMUDGE! LONG-LASTING - Long-lasting and smudge-proof without the need for reapplying once it sets on the eyes; stays put from water and sweat, and even when it is lightly rubbed
- VEGAN FORMULA - A vegan eyeliner with kind ingredients and comfortable vegan formula made without animal products that do not irritate the eyes
HOW TO USE :
- Shake it 2-3 times with the tip of the brush pointing down, and then draw along the eyelash line.
Purified water, isododecane, dimethicone, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, butylene glycol, disteadimonium hectorite, tricalcium phosphate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone cross Polymer, sorbitan isostearate, diisostearyl malate, lauryl polyglyceryl-3 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, diglycerin, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), cetyl PG/PG-10 /1 dimethicone, stearyl dimethicone, magnesium sulfate, 1,2-hexanediol, diphenylsiloxyphenyl trimethicone, propylene carbonate, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, octadecene, acrylate /Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate copolymer, polyglyceryl-3 polydimethylsiloxyethyldimethicone, red iron oxide, black iron oxide, fragrance, silica dimethyl silylate, sorbitan olivate, triethoxycapryl Lylsilane, Yellow No. 5, Red No. 202, Yellow Iron Oxide, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Yellow No. 4, Blue No. 1, Aluminum Hydroxide, Red No. 104 (1), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tocopherol, Pentaeryth Lithyltetra-di-T-butylhydroxyhydrocinnamate, etc