AMORE Ryo Heukoonmo Rinse 550ml
- Builds 2.2 times more hair volume after using(Amore Pacific researcher's self-test result). Soybean picked in vinegar for 1-2 weeks contains higher amino aids than a general bean. It maximizes hair volume enhancement effect by containing fermented soybean picked in vinegar(Fermented chokong) which contains full of amino acids.
- The black beans provide nutrition to the roots of the hair by improving blood circulation in the scalp, effectively preventing hair loss for men and women.
- The houttuynia Cordata extract has been used as a medical and edible herb that improves blood circulation to promote hair growth. This herb helps to reduce scalp infection, flaking, and acne while revitalizing your scalp.
- Zinc is found in beans and is essential for hair growth. Its plant-based protein builds healthy hair follicles and deficiency of zinc and protein may result in hair loss and weak hair structure.
KEY INGREDIENTS :
- Houttuynia Cordata Extract
- Fermented Black Beans
- Black Truffle
- Reishi Mushroom
- Black Rice
- Chestnut Peel
HOW TO USE :
- After shampooing, remove excess water from hair.
- Apply conditioner thoroughly onto mid-length to ends of hair, avoiding the scalp.
- Leave on for 1-2 minutes before rinsing.