TCFS Rules of Mastic IX Cream Deluxe 7ml
- Rules of Mastic IX Cream is a multi-cure cream with maximized active ingredients for amping up your skin.
- Packed with natural ingredients for repairing dry and damaged skin, this hypoallergenic moisturizer helps skin fortify itself with stronger skin barrier and achieve optimal skin condition.
- Featuring high-density structure, this cream provides deep nourishment and hydration for even the most sensitive of skin types.
- Say goodbye to red and irritated skin and say hello to the new supple and resillient you!. Rules of Mastic is a Too Cool For School’s skincare line specializing in damage repair. Rules’ own patent ingredient ‘Masticure’ is a concentrated active ingredient made from the Mastic tree.
- It targets fundamental cause of skin damage from moisture loss, and reinforces the weakened and fragile skin barrier, caused by environmental stressors, thus helping skin become firm and healthy.
- All Rules of Mastic range skincare products are free of artificial surfactant, paraben, mineral oil, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic pigment and fragrance.
- Solution for redness and sensitive skin.
HOW TO USE :
- After using the IX Drop, apply at the last step of skincare as a moisturizer.
- For dry skin or extremely damaged skin, follow with the IX Enhancer for best results.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate
- Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate
- Behenyl Alcohol
- Glyceryl Stearate
- Centella Asiatica Extract
- Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract
- Cellulose Gum
- Hydrogenated Lecithin
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Polyglyceryl-10 Oleate
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil
- Ceramide NP
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil
- Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil
- Stearic Acid
- Glyceryl Stearate SE
- Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil
* Formulated without Paraben, artificial surfactant, synthetic colorant, synthetic fragrance, animal-derived ingredients.